|Real Name||Ranbir Kapoor|
|Profession||Actor, Producer and Businessman|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||28 September 1982|
|Age (as in 2016)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film Debut: Saawariya (2007)
|Family||Father– Rishi Kapoor (Actor)
Mother– Neetu Singh (Actress)
Sister– Riddhima Kapoor Sahani
|Address||Pali Hill, Bandra West, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Playing football, travelling and watching movies|
|Controversies||In his more youthful days, when he was celebrating at a bar, he met Salman Khan there and keeping in mind that celebrating they had an exchange of words due to which Salman slapped him.|
|Favourite Food||Jungli Mutton, Paya, Chicken Curry, Mishti Doi, Gulab Jamun|
|Favourite Actor||Raj Kapoor, Guru Dutt, Al Pacino, Rishi Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Chistopher Nolan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Natalie Portman|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood Films: Shree 420, Mr India, Kabhie Kabhie, Silsila, Chandni
Hollywood Films: A Wonderful Life, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Lost in Translation, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
|Favourite Director||Mehboob Khan, Bimal Roy, Imtiaz Ali, Anurag Basu, Ayan Mukerji|
|Favourite Color||Red, White & Black|
|Favourite Book||Heavier Than Heaven
by Charles R. Cross
|Favourite Restaurant||Gajalee, Ling’s Pavillion in Mumbai|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Nandita Mahtani (Fashion Designer)
Deepika Padukone (2007-2009)
Katrina Kaif (2012-2016)
|Cars Collection||Audi A8, Audi R8, Range Rover Sport, Mercedes-Benz G63
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson|
|Salary||20-25 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ranbir Kapoor
- Does Ranbir Kapoor smoke?: Yes
- Does Ranbir Kapoor drink alcohol?: Yes
- Ranbir is the first male from the Kapoor family who graduate from Class 10 and finish college also.
Ranbir has grandfather name, Raj Kapoor, whose real name was Ranbir Raj Kapoor.
- He had his first girlfriend in 7th standard and he still takes Rs 1,500 every week as his pocket money from his mother Neetu Kapoor.
- His teenage crush was Imran Khan‘s wife Avantika Malik.
- His diet plan is designed by his mother Neetu and she even used to cut his nails until he moved out of his family house
- Before his debut, he worked as assistant director to his father Rishi Kapoor for his directorial venture, Aa Ab Laut Chalein.
- Ranbir first met actor Deepika Padukone (his ex-girlfriend) while both were shooting for their debut films (Saawariya and Om Shanti Om – 2007) through their common makeup artists, Bharat and Dorris.
- During the 9/11 attack in New York in 2001, he was on a street near the World Trade Center.
- He is not active on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook but is active on Instagram.
- He is the co-founder of a production company called Picture Shuru Production.
- He thinks about football as his pressure buster and is the co-proprietor of the Indian Super League football team Mumbai City FC.
- He is a huge fan of Lionel Messi.
- He tried to stop smoking yet he proved unable. He conceded in a meeting that he does not have the self-control to stop smoking.
- On his 30th birthday, Sanjay Dutt gifted him a red Harley Davidson motorcycle.
- Once he was approached for Star Wars as the second lead, but he refused to be part of it.
- He once runs behind Natalie Portman at Tribeca. She was conversing with somebody on phone and was crying and when he stated, “I adore your… ” and before he could state “work” she turned and stated, “Get lost!”.
- His great-grandfather Prithviraj Kapoor was a cousin of Surinder Kapoor (Anil Kapoor‘s father).
- Believe it or not, He is addicted to Candy Crush game.
- For their first date, Ranbir and Deepika watched Mr Bean’s Holiday in Juhu, Mumbai and later they went for a long drive
- He also expressed his wish of becoming a football coach after he retires
Say Something In Comments !!