|Full Name||Rahul Bhatt|
|Profession||Fitness Expert & Trainer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet inches– 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 95 kg
in pounds– 205 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 44 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 18 inches
|Date of Birth||24 January 1982|
|Age (as in 2017)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
TV: Bigg Boss Season 4 (2010)
|Family||Father– Mahesh Bhatt
Mother– Kiran Bhatt (aka Loraine Bright)
Sister– Pooja Bhatt
|Hobbies||Gymming, Biking, Travelling|
|Controversy||In September 2008, Rahul Bhatt and his friend Vilas Varak met David Headley at a Mumbai gym.
After the 26/11 attacks, Headley wrote Rahul an email in which he said he would soon be visiting them again. Headley claims to have warned Rahul not to visit South Mumbai on November 26, the day the Mumbai attacks.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rahul Bhatt
- Does Rahul Bhatt smoke?: No
- Does Rahul Bhatt drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Earlier Rahul was stout and weighed around 122 kg. Gradually his interest in fitness started to develop and he works a fitness expert now.
- He has also participated in Bigg Boss 4 in 2010 and after his eviction from the house, he claimed that the show was scripted.
- He is also known as B-movie (low budget movie) actor.
- In an interview, he told that he and his father, Mahesh Bhatt, doesn’t share a good bond.
- He also trained Aamir Khan for his movie- Dangal (2017).
Say Something In Comments !!