When you fall in love, kissing is the best thing that happens to you, isn’t it? It has many names be it “Smooching”, “Kissing”, “Lip locking”, “Pluckering”, but the feeling is same; it is ultimate and gives us too much pleasure. If you have not experienced the feeling, we are sure you would already be dreaming about that magical feeling, isn’t it?
Even though you love to do this act with your special one, you hardly know anything about it. Yes, there are many facts about kissing that you actually don’t know.
Given below are some eyebrow-raising facts about this sweet and pleasurable act
1. If you don’t like kissing, you’ll start liking it because it burns calories. It is said that if you are involved in passionate kissing, you are burning around 6.4 calories per minute. Really?
2. Dentists will surely recommend kissing; this is because it helps to clean teeth and also keeps the germs away! This is because kissing generates a lot of saliva, which further helps to disperse plaque.
3. Want to know about the longest kiss in the world? Well, it lasted for 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds. We really wonder what must have happened to Thai couple Laksana Tiranarat and Ekkachai after kissing for so long. This record was broken in the year 2013
4. It is said that around 75 percent of the people tilt their heads right while kissing; next time, you should surely observe this.
5. Good for stress reduction; researchers have said that stress levels are considerably lowered and person gets a feeling of security while kissing.
6. Lots of muscle power is involved when we kiss. A single kiss involves 146 muscles, out of which 112 are postural and 34 are facial ones.
7. Oh My God, people actually opt for a career in kissing too. Yes, there’s a study termed “Philematology”. The one who completes his study in this field is called “Osculologist”.
8. It is said that on an average, every person spends 336 hours i.e. 2 weeks of life in just kissing! You need to keep a calculation next time.
9. Beware of the bacteria next time you kiss. It is said that when 2 people kiss, the bacteria exchanged is somewhere between 10 million- 1 billion.
10. It’s hard to believe but it’s true, kissing increases your life span. If you kiss daily, your life will increase by 5 years.
Say Something In Comments !!